- EIS represents the abbreviation of Electronic Information System
- Freely configure messages on production
- Receive messages wherever you are
- Receive messages at defined times
- Use various communication channels
The EIS keeps you up-to-date at all times
The Electronic Information System EIS allows you to send the latest operating data automatically. The user can do this in a variety of ways. For example, the messages can be sent as text messages, via e-mail, voice mail or smart messages. The requirements for the different distribution channels for production messages vary. Our experts will advise you of these preconditions during the project meetings.
The messages can be received in any location. Moreover, all messages can be freely configured by the user. In this way, you can react promptly to events, for example machine downtimes, as they occur. This helps to avoid economic losses. In addition, it is possible to define a specific time window within which the messages are to be sent.